Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Gary's 100th Post and Village in Bloom result.


I am amazed to find that this is my 100th post on this blog as as it is I want to say thank you to all of you who have been reading it and giving me feedback, I love reading your comments. Those of you who read it and don't leave comments, please don't be shy and say hello.

There are also some people I want to say a special thank you too, first Sharron who puts up with me doing this and enjoys pointing out my speeling mistooks. Out there in the blogosphere there are some fellow bloggers who deserve a mention. Firsty Victoria at Victoria's Backyard who has been really supportive since I started, next I must thank Lucy at Pictures Just Pictures whose outstanding photographs have inspired me to work much harder on my own. I also want to thank Esther at Esthers boring garden blog for being anything but boring and for making me think and laugh, finally I want to thank VP at Vegplotting for the inspiration and feedback. I also want to say thank you to all the members of Blotanical for your support.


Now the big news the village won a Silver Gilt in the best small village section of Anglia in Bloom. Congratulations to everyone in the village reading this for all your efforts.